It's time for you to FINALLY get found on Google…
Even if you think you aren't "technical enough" for SEO
You thought those confusing SEO articles you read would help you show up higher on Google. You sprinkled a few keywords all over your site. You tried to understand what “alt text” means.
The problem? You type in your keywords on Google and STILL have to scroll and scroll… and scrollllll to finally find your website.
After all that time, confusion, and frustration trying to figure out SEO, you still have to throw all sorts of money at paid ads to get inquiries. Ugh.
What if the actual problem is… You’ve just had the wrong teacher. 💁
Hey, I'm Sara. I've helped hundreds of small businesses get found on Google and bring in inquiries for years (without paying for advertising).
After working with so many wedding industry professionals, this is what I know—the reason you haven't learned SEO isn't you.
The problem is that the SEO advice you’ve read wasn't written for you, a busy, creative person. It was probably written for techy website experts.
You need to learn SEO differently. In a way that’s JUST for wedding professionals.
That means—No crazy technical jargon. No advice that doesn’t apply to wedding industry businesses. No making you feel dumb (ever).
When You Learn SEO The Right Way...
- You’ll finally understand the most profitable keywords to use, and where
- You’ll have a step-by-step recipe to follow to get your blog posts found on Google
- You’ll be able to get new inquiries organically, without paying a dime
I want to make that happen for you.
That’s exactly why I created the only live group SEO program just for wedding pros.
“The perfect combination of 'expert dropping wisdom' and 'best friend sharing juicy gossip'"
"Above and beyond my expectations. Sara is stellar at boiling down complex information and giving very accessible, actionable guidance.”
– Elizabeth Duncan, Elizabeth Duncan Events
Wedding SEO Bootcamp
The ultimate SEO experience for creative wedding business owners—
wedding planners, photographers, venues, florists, and more.
You’re just one week away from becoming an SEO pro (even if you’re not technical!)
Wedding SEO Bootcamp is September 14-17, 2020!
In just four training sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose the right keywords, so you’re not stuck using the same keyword phrase over and over
- Follow a step-by-step process for blogging, so those posts you work so hard on finally get you traffic
- Avoid bad, outdated SEO advice that might hurt your rankings
- Track your SEO results over time, so you know that your SEO efforts are actually working
Here's What Past SEO Bootcampers Are Saying...
“We've already moved up 5 pages!"
"Wedding SEO Bootcamp couldn't have been more helpful! It is 100% worth the price, easy to understand with step by step instructions, and so relevant!
Who knew I'd get excited about SEO?!"
– Ashley Foote, Wild Hill Flowers & Events
“I felt like I knew nothing going in!"
"My website wasn't ranking at all prior to Bootcamp (well...I stopped looking after page 15 lol) and now it's on page 4! I can't wait for it to reach page 1!”
— Kellie Hetler, Hetler Photography
(no I didn't ask them to post these!)
Wedding SEO Bootcamp Training Plan
SEO Basics & Keywords
- SEO basics (I’ll keep the theory stuff short)
- Keyword workshop (finally create a list of good keywords to go after, and know why)
- Figure out where you rank right now
On Your Site: Let's Optimize It!
- Choose the best keywords for each page on your site
- Learn exactly how to optimize a page for good SEO—where to put your keywords and why
- Optimize your home page for your most important keyword
Blogging for SEO
- Learn my step-by-step process for optimizing a wedding recap post
- Choose keywords for your blog
- Optimize your blog images to get found in Image Search
- What to do with categories and tags
Off Your Site: Listings, Backlinks & Reviews
- Optimize your Google My Business listing to show up on the map
- Discover what links you (and your competitors) have now
- Get my secrets for gaining high-quality links
- Top strategies to get more Google reviews
When you join me for Wedding SEO Bootcamp, you’ll get:
Exclusive Trainings, Checklists, & Coaching (valued at over $1350)
- 12 SEO training videos, split into 4 days of lessons
- 4 Live Q&A sessions to ask all your SEO questions
- Home Page Optimization Checklist
- Setup video for Google Search Console
- Recommended Free SEO Tools Checklist
- Online Q&A in my exclusive clients-only Facebook group
PLUS—These extra bonuses!
These extras cost over $500 when purchased separately!
- BONUS 1: Wedding Blog SEO: Step-By-Step Guide PDF, so you can follow the blog optimization process every time
- BONUS 2: Track Your Rankings Video, so you know how to monitor your improvement
- BONUS 3: Keyword Research Workbook to keep track of all your awesome keyword ideas
- BONUS 4: Blow your competitors’ review numbers out of the water with the Review Magnet Email Templates
- BONUS 5: Over 6 hours of extra on-demand SEO training with access to all 14 of my SEO Lunch & Learn videos
Your results could be just like Heather’s:
Now is the time to finally learn SEO
(and spots are actually, seriously limited)
Wedding SEO Bootcamp is live, and I will be answering your questions during live Q&A every day. I can’t make that happen if there are 1000 people in class.
So—This round of Bootcamp is limited to just 50 participants. The first 50 to register.
*Note that January's Wedding SEO Bootcamp sold out in less than a week! So if you know you want in, don't wait.
“Sara made it so easy as we all did it together!”
“At SEO Bootcamp, I loved implementing everything Step by step with Sara, because that is really where I fail on online courses is doing the implementation.”
— Sarah Thomas, Sarah Joann Photography
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Bootcamp for?
I specialize in SEO for the wedding industry, so this is a perfect class if you’re a wedding planner, photographer, videographer, venue, makeup artist, or floral designer who wants to show up higher in Google searches.
I currently focus on SEO for North America, so this Bootcamp is best if you are in the United States or Canada.
When are the live Q&A sessions?
The live Q&A sessions will be on September 14, 15, 16, and 17. They will all be held from 2pm-3pm Eastern, or until I answer all of your questions!
The Q&A will be streamed live online via a private YouTube link. They will all be recorded with an immediate replay available.
Will the Q&A sessions be recorded if I can’t make it live?
Yes! Sessions will be recorded and replays available immediately. If you can't make it live, you can submit questions in advance, and I'll make sure to answer them.
Is space limited?
Yes, Round 5 is limited to 50 participants. I want to make sure each participant has time to ask allllll their SEO questions.
Will you be offering this again?
Yes. If everything is too crazy for you right now to focus on SEO, I totally understand. I also understand that now is a great time for some to work on their businesses. If this round isn't for you, I hope to see you in the future!
What kind of results can I expect?
You’ll leave Wedding SEO Bootcamp with a well-optimized home page, a great keyword list, a step-by-step process for optimizing your blog, and new backlinks. You should see rankings improvement within days.
Whether you make it to Page 1 depends on the competition in your area, the quality of content on your website, your existing links and reviews, and many other factors.
“By far one of the best investments I have made for my business!”
“It's not a one-time-thing either. I actually learned something that I can take forward into my business in the future! The class was structured in such a way that was easy to understand, easy to implement and easy to track the results!”
— Lindsey Zamora, Lindsey Zamora Events
Sounds good... So what do I get?
Wedding SEO Bootcamp Includes
- ⠀12 SEO training videos, split into 4 days of lessons⠀($750 value)
- ⠀4 Live Q&A sessions to ask all your SEO questions⠀($400 value)
- ⠀Home Page Optimization Checklist⠀($29 value)
- ⠀Setup video for Google Search Console⠀($29 value)
- ⠀Recommended Free SEO Tools Checklist⠀($19 value)
- ⠀Online Q&A in my exclusive clients-only Facebook group⠀($125 value)
Plus these bonuses (for free!)
- ✓ BONUS: Wedding Blog SEO: Step-By-Step Guide PDF⠀($97 value)
- ✓ BONUS: Track Your Rankings video⠀($29 value)
- ✓ BONUS: Keyword Research Workbook⠀($37 value)
- ✓ BONUS: Review Magnet Email Templates⠀($37 value)
- ✓ BONUS: 14 past SEO Lunch & Learn videos⠀($127 value)
- ✓ SPECIAL BONUS: 1 year of access to my SEO Resource Library⠀($170 value)
Total Value: ($1860)
Round 5 Price: Just $347!
(or 3 payments of $127)
“I think you must have put a lot of preparation time into this course, and it paid off!”
“I would definitely recommend SEO Bootcamp! I now have pages of notes with specific instructions on what to do to optimize my site, my blog posts, my Google My Business page. I have tips on how to craft the best, most SEO-friendly wedding recap post. And I have resources to help me.
Plus, I connected with other wedding pros through the chat and the Facebook group, and it was nice that we're all in the same industry, so our struggles are similar.”
— Risa Weaver-Enion, Risa James Events
Are you ready to whip your SEO into shape?
Let’s shed the weight of having a fabulous website that gets 0 traffic.
Let’s end the frustration of Googling your keywords and scrolling page after page to find your site in the results.
Let’s toss those old, random SEO tips in the trash.
Your future clients are searching for you. Let’s make sure you get found.
I’ll see you in class!