Ready to get your website’s SEO into shape?
It won’t take weeks. It won’t take dozens of workouts. Just four intense SEO sessions for your wedding website.
Join me for Wedding SEO Bootcamp – Round 1
June 24-27, 2019, from 2:00-3:30 p.m. Eastern time
Don’t worry—this isn’t a weeks-long self-paced course you’ll never find time to finish. This is 4 days of straight-to-the-point SEO secrets.
Wedding SEO Bootcamp Includes:
- 4 90-minute live SEO training sessions
- Q&A with me after each session
- 1 year of access to my Wedding SEO Resource Library
- Online Q&A in my clients-only Facebook group
Our Training Plan
Monday, June 24: SEO Basics & Baseline
- SEO basics (I’ll keep the theory stuff short)
- Keyword workshop (finally create a list of good keywords to go after, and know why)
- Generate a baseline report of current rankings
- Set up and optimize your Google My Business listing
Tuesday, June 25: Website Structure & Home Page Optimization
- Let’s do it! We’ll optimize your home page together for your most important keywords
Wednesday, June 26: Blogging for SEO
- My step-by-step process for optimizing a wedding recap post
- How to choose keywords for your blog
- What to do with categories and tags
- How to clean up old blog posts
Thursday, June 27: Backlinks & Reviews
- Check what links you have now
- Check what links your competitors have
- All my ideas for gaining high-quality links
- My favorite listing sites for free backlinks
- Easy templates for asking for Google reviews
Hiring me to do your SEO for you will cost $3300 or more. This is an incredible value for direct, personal SEO guidance.
Who is this Bootcamp for?
I specialize in SEO for the wedding industry, so this is a perfect class if you’re a wedding planner, photographer, venue, or floral designer who wants to show up higher in Google searches.
I currently focus on SEO for North America, so this Bootcamp is recommended only if you are in the United States or Canada.
Will the sessions be recorded if I can’t make it?
Yes! But you’ll get the maximum value through working on your site live with me and asking questions as we go.
Is space limited?
Yes, Round 1 is limited to 15 participants. I want to make sure each participant has time to ask allllll their SEO questions.
Will you be offering this again?
Maybe! Do note that if I offer this Bootcamp again, the price will go up for each round. This is the lowest price I’ll offer for this intimate group class.
This price seems so low for a small, live group class! What’s the catch?
This is Round 1, so we may be working out some kinks. I hope Round 1 participants will give their honest feedback and allow me to track their results after bootcamp.
What kind of results can I expect?
You’ll leave Wedding SEO Bootcamp with a well-optimized home page, a great keyword list, a step-by-step process for optimizing your blog, and new backlinks. You should see rankings improvement within days. Whether you make it to Page 1 depends on the competition in your area, the quality of content on your website, your existing links and reviews, and many other factors.
Registration is Closed!
Wedding SEO Bootcamp Round 1 sold out! Sign up below to find out when I offer this program again.