The SEO Roadmap is where SEO success begins.
How are you ranking right now? How about your competitors? What keywords are you ranking for? What keywords should you actually be targeting?
Before you can get going with SEO, we have to figure out that point that says “You Are Here.”
In the SEO Roadmap, I take a deep dive into your website and online marketing and tell you the good, the bad, and the ugly—And I’ll provide immediate suggestions on how you can improve.
This is the SEO package for you if you want SEO expert guidance that you can implement on your own.
The SEO Roadmap Includes:
- Analysis of over 60 key SEO factors, such as:
- Domain and hosting
- Load speed
- Website architecture
- Proper use of keywords
- Clear keyword focus
- URL structure
- Image naming and tagging
- Meta titles and meta descriptions
- Inbound links
- Local citations
- Social ranking factors
- So much more
- Rankings Report, detailing how many keywords you currently rank for, as well as top keywords
- Keyword research and suggestions
- At least 2 suggested blog post topics to bring in search traffic
- “Hot List” of your 3 biggest SEO problems and how to fix them
- Final report on all findings
- 90-minute basic fix & training call
- My “Exactly How to Write a Blog Post for SEO” step-by-step guide ($111 value)
Armed with the SEO Roadmap, you’ll know exactly how you stand with SEO, and you’ll have a clear plan for how to improve your site and move up the ranks.
Ready to get started?
Please note: Availability is limited and on a first-booked, first-served basis. I complete one SEO Roadmap per week, and the wait is usually 2-4 weeks.