The SEO Roadmap is where SEO success begins.
How are you ranking right now? How about your competitors? What keywords are you ranking for? What keywords should you actually be targeting?
Before we can get going with search as a strategy, we have to figure out that point that says “You Are Here.”
That’s why every one of my SEO projects starts with an SEO Roadmap.
Not only will I take a deep dive into your website and online marketing and tell you the good, the bad, and the ugly—
I’ll also provide immediate suggestions on how you can improve.
The SEO Roadmap Includes:
- Analysis of over 60 key SEO factors, such as:
- Domain and hosting
- Load speed
- Website architecture
- Proper use of keywords
- Clear keyword focus
- URL structure
- Image naming and tagging
- Meta titles and meta descriptions
- Inbound links
- Local citations
- Social ranking factors
- So much more
- Rankings Report, detailing how many keywords you currently rank for, as well as top keywords
- Competitive Analysis, identifying who you compete with for your top keywords and why they outrank you
- Keyword research and suggestions
- At least 3 suggested blog post topics to bring in search traffic
- “Hot List” of your 3 biggest SEO problems and how to fix them
- Screencast videos explaining my findings
Armed with the SEO Roadmap, you’ll know exactly how you stand with SEO, and you’ll have a clear plan for how to improve your site and move up the ranks.
Ready to get started?
Please note: Availability is limited and on a first-booked, first-served basis. I complete one SEO Roadmap per week, and the wait is usually 2-4 weeks.
The SEO Roadmap is currently priced at $575